SMALL BUSINESS OWNER PEER GROUP
Most businesses are struggling right now. That’s why we created the perfect combination of small business community and coaching; the “Small Business Owner Peer Group” was designed to provide support and resources for small business owners.
Business ownership is a lonely place – most entrepreneurs do not have a support system in place to go to for inspiration or professional advice.
The Small Business Owner Peer Group was designed to provide that exactly that – support.
SPECIAL OFFER: SIGN UP WITH COUPON CODE “2021” TO SAVE $50 ON YOUR FIRST MONTH!
What is it?
The Small Business Owner Peer Group is a small, intimate group, meeting twice per month (on the 2nd and 4th Thursday every month), facilitated by an experienced business consultant who provides strategy advice, technical assistance and creative ways to approach problems encountered on an everyday basis.
In this group, business owners get the opportunity to engage with peers with similar issues, and to exchange perspectives and solutions in a safe and confidential space.
It is about learning and growing together, with the added experience and expertise of a business consultant seasoned in group coaching.
The moderator and your coach:
Alex Barrouk, an experienced business consultant, will be guiding, educating, and facilitating each session of the peer group. Alex brings with him:
- Hands-on experience as owner and director of consulting at Aim & Build Consulting & Development (ABCD)
- Real world solutions from over 10 years of business consulting and coaching
- Enthusiasm and peer support from designing and/or facilitated over 100 workshops for:
- Live Local
- Ignite Northwest
- Terrain, Creative Enterprise
- Greater Spokane Incorporated / PTAC
- Misc US and international organizations
As the founder of ABCD consulting, and a growth strategy consultant, Alex’s role is to serve as your company’s primary care provider: he diagnoses organizations, and helps them find the path to healthier dynamics and growth-oriented models. He sees people, systems, and organizations for their potential rather than focusing on where they are currently stuck.
Throughout his career, he has focused on three distinct areas of expertise: business management, project management, and psychology. Combining these
experiences with best practices learning, Alex has designed a unique consulting approach that focuses on vision and execution, while coaching
clients along the way. “We never drop knowledge and leave. We walk the path with our clients, to train them and their teams to become execution experts.”
Alex’s vision for ABCD is to gather a team of subject matter experts with extraordinary skills that will serve leaders and ‘change the game of any organization.
Alex was recently invited to join the Coaching Bureau at Gonzaga’s University’s Leadership Training and Development department.
The foundational purpose of this group is to provide education, insight, and alliances in the world of small business. If you are lacking in peers to bounce ideas off of, insight from experts, or a community of collaboration, this group is for you.
- TWO monthly peer group sessions (the 2nd and 4th Thursday of every month)
- Education and answers from a professional business consultant and coach with extensive experience in small business
- Solutions from fellow small business owners who have experienced or are experiencing the same problems
- A community of like-minded individuals to provide support, insight, experience, and encouragement for your business
- Access to community resources, guest speakers, media opportunities, and more
Support for Alex and ABCD:
SIGN UP WITH COUPON CODE: "2021" TO SAVE $50 ON YOUR FIRST MONTH!
What Are You Waiting For?
Don’t struggle alone in the world of small business. Our area’s community is rife with small business owners looking to inspire, educate, and collaborate together. Join the growing number of small businesses making the right choice to take advantage of shared knowledge and grow in cooperation with each other.
USE COUPON CODE: “2021” TO SAVE $50 ON YOUR FIRST MONTH!
We’re better together!